The project is for adults with learning disabilities. We take referrals from people living in any London borough.
What does the project do?
The project runs all kinds of Activities, Trips & Clubs:
- An Older Carers group: we run a monthly shopping and a monthly pub lunch group for elderly carers living in Lambeth
- A music group: this runs twice a month, and is led by a tutor from Morley College.
- An art workshop: this is a monthly Saturday workshop, with a tutor from Morley College.
- 25+ Club is an evening club for people aged over 25 which runs on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month. at Landmark Day Centre on Tulse Hill
- Sunday Lunch Club: a nice meal out in a different restaurant every month.
- Outings and Day Trips – seaside, theatres, hisdtoric houses, steam trains, fireworks, Christmas Lights, the list goes on…!
Is there a cost?
Some of our activities are free, but for most there is a charge. We try to keep costs as low as possible, and we do alot of fundraising to try and make activities affordable for all.
How can I join?
Ring the Activites Team on 0208 655 7733 or email We will take some details from you and send you a referral form which you will need to fill in, and send back to the office. Once we have met you and found out about your needs you will be sent a regular mailing which will tell you all about the activities we are running.
To see our Special Events please click on the (pdf) link below.
or give Yvonne or Salvador your address and we’ll send one to you!
For more information please call Yvonne on 020 8655 7740