Activity Centre worker -wanted
The MAC (Multi Activity centre) currently offers day activities to service users with learning disabilities. Service users attend on one or more days with usually no more than 12-14 individuals attending at any one time. Working under the direction of the MAC Leader, the MAC Worker should :
- provide stimulating and enjoyable activities that develop the skills and creativity of the service users, and reflect their interests and wishes as far as practicable
- ensure the environment is safe and supportive
- plan and record daily activities specific to each individual and as a group
- work within Lambeth & Southwark Mencap’s policy and procedure framework
- lead activities including art and music
- the webpage about the MAC is here
Also please complete the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Forms which you can download here.
This should be e-mailed to email@example.com or posted to : Admin, Lambeth Mencap, 43 Knight’s Hill, London, SE27 OHS.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or call 020 8 655 7712.
In the application pack is a link to an online personality questionnaire, at the end you will be asked for your details.
Here is the link, the picture on the left is a copy of the page you will find.
Look at the question in the blue box on the right of the page and choose your answer.
Please note that we do not accept CVs